As a FoodCorps AmeriCorps service member you collaborate with schools, food service staff, and farmers to help students:
- Learn why healthy food matters
- Grow, cook, and try new things
- Eat healthy food every day
- Build a foundation for a bright future
Join FoodCorps Connecticut and you’ll get paid to serve your community. You’ll receive a stipend, health insurance, job skills, and join a powerful network of healthy food champions. Best of all, you’ll get your hands dirty addressing food justice and your community’s health.
- Meriden Public Schools
- Windham Public Schools
- New London Public Schools
- Middletown Board of Education/Community Health Center, Inc.
- Waterbury Gear-Up/Naugatuck Community College
- New Britain Roots
This special extended application period for these Connecticut sites ends on July 10th.