We believe leaders fuel change. We invest in people who model practical and humble leadership, give them exceptional training and experiences, and connect them to each other, cultivating social capital at every level. That goes for our students, our service members, and yes—our staff. That’s just one of the six core values that guide our work everyday. Read about the rest here.
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
We’re more innovative and responsive when our staff represents a diversity of perspectives and life experiences. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. FoodCorps is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions. FoodCorps provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees as required by law. Learn more about our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Employer of National Service
FoodCorps is a proud Employer of National Service, which means that we are always eager to hire people who have served with AmeriCorps. We recognize the value of the skills gained during national service.
FoodCorps provides health insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSA), dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Parents can take advantage of maternity and paternity leave, family and medical leave, and the ability to work from home at times when needed.
- Georgia Program Manager (Georgia)
- Maine Program Manager (Maine)
- Michigan Program Director (Michigan)
- Mississippi Program Manager (Mississippi)
- VP of Marketing and Communications (New York, NY)
- Corporate Partnerships Manager (New York, NY)
- Director of Corporate Partnerships (New York, NY)
- New York Director of Philanthropic Investments (New York, NY)
- New York Program Director (New York, NY)
- North Carolina Program Director (North Carolina)
- VP of Programs (Portland, OR)
- Oregon Program Manager (Portland, OR)
Our National Offices
Our primary national headquarters plays host to our programs, leadership and development, and finance and operations teams. We’re based at The Redd on Salmon Street, a new regional food accelerator. Learn more about our new home.
New York, NEW YORK
The original FoodCorps headquarters, our office in the Big Apple is home to our fundraising and communications team. The office is located at 29th Street and Broadway, in the heart of NoMad.